How to Cook Crack09 Feb 15
Specifically Filet Mignon Beef Jerky & Bacon Crack! We don't do the other kind over here. This supremely delicious snack is quick and easy to make!
This recipe is adapted from Oh, Bite It!
Here is what you are gonna need:
- 1 container Crescent Dough
- 1 bag Three Jerks Jerky - Original Flavor, Torn into Pieces
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked to semi crispy (it will cook more in the oven) and torn into pieces
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Cayenne (optional) mixed into the brown sugar
Here is how you put it all together:
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Lay the Crescent Dough out on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Put a thin layer of maple syrup down on the dough and spread it evenly
- Spread the Three Jerks Jerky and bacon mix evenly on the dough
- Top with more maple syrup
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top (with cayenne mixed in if you chose to use it)
- Put it in the oven for about 20-25 minutes until the dough is golden brown
- Let it cool for about 15 minutes
- Chop into bite sized pieces and enjoy the crack you just cooked!!