The One & Only Three Jerks MEATchelada05 May 18
Happy Cinco De Mayo! Here is our take on the classic beer cocktail, the Michelada, and one upping it by throwing our Chipotle Adobo Filet Mignon Beef Jerky in as a garnish. Enjoy!! (responsibly of course, only if you are 21+)
This recipe makes 8 Servings
What you need:
- 1 32 oz bottle chilled Clamato or Tomato Juice
- 1 32 oz bottle or 3 12oz bottles of cold Mexican Lager (Dos XX, Corona, Modelo etc.)
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1.5 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce (Cholula, Tabasco etc.)
- 1 tsp Maggi Seasoning (or soy sauce)
- 2 Tbsp salt - we like HEPPS black lava salt, it looks nice and tastes great!
- 0.5 tsp chili powder
- 1 bag Three Jerks Chipotle Adobo Filet Mignon Beef Jerky
Making the drink:
Mix Clamato/Tomato Juice, beer, lime juice, Worcestershire, hot sauce and Maggi/Soy sauce in a large pitcher.
Mix HEPPS black lava salt and and chili powder on a plate. Rub rims of mason jars with lime wedges and dip in salt mix. Fill mason jars with ice, add your tasty Michelada and garnish with lime and Three Jerks Chipotle Adobo Filet Mignon Beef Jerky!
Salud! Enjoy your MEATchelada!!
Happy Cinco Everyone!
recipe adapted from http://www.bonappetit.com/drinks/article/how-they-make-micheladas-in-mexico