Filet Mignon Jerky Frittata13 Jul 17
After a long week or crazy night out, weekend brunch is a must! That is why we are bringing to you a brunch item that will put your French toast and all others to shame. Four words: Filet Mignon Jerky Frittata. This frittata will change your morning (or afternoon) and essentially, your life. As if fresh eggs and cheesy goodness weren’t enough, we topped it with our tender, melt in your mouth, filet mignon jerky. Check out our recipe below and get brunchin’!
Ingredients- serves 2
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup spinach leaves rough chopped
- 2 ounce Three Jerks jerky (divided in half)
- ¼ cup tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Beat together eggs, salt, pepper and parsley.
- In a cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and red pepper until soft, then stir in spinach. When spinach starts to wilt, add half of the chopped jerky and tomato. Pour in the egg mixture; gently stir to combine.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of eggs and place skillet in preheated oven. Bake until eggs are firm, about 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish the Frittata with the remaining Jerky. Allow to cool briefly before serving.