Jerkified 7 Layer Dip25 Jan 17
While we all know that various dips are the classic go-to appetizers for tailgating or football parties, often times they’re incredibly under-whelming. Honestly, what the f@!$ are in those store-bought taco dips anyway? Consistently brought to parties, they are almost always pre-packaged, soggy, and a legit disappointment.
Ditch the pre-made dip for this deliciously fresh, “Jerkified 7 Layer Dip”. It is packed to the brim with delicious, high quality ingredients like filet mignon jerky that are hearty enough to be your party's main course and crowd pleaser. This dip is great when paired with tortilla chips or just eaten with a spoon. This is the perfect recipe for putting your culinary skills to the test and to impress your foodie friends... (we're still unsure of exactly what and who a foodie is but they claim to be one). You will definitely have them coming back for more. Eat up, jerks!
Jerkified 7 Layer Dip
Serves: about 4-6
- ½ cup (4oz) Refried Beans
- ½ cup (4oz) Black Beans
- 1 1/2oz packet of taco seasoning
- ½ cup (4oz) Cream Cheese
- ½ cup (4oz) Sour Cream
- 1 cup (8oz) Fresh pico de gallo or pre-made salsa
- 6oz Rough Chopped Three Jerks Jerky Chipotle adobo or (Original)
- ¾ cup (6oz) Mild shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup (4oz) black olives
- ½ cup (4oz) chopped scallion
In a deep dish or platter…
- Mix the refried beans and black beans. Once mixed, spread them evenly in the dish.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning until incorporated and smooth. Spread the cheese mixture over the beans.
- Then top the cheese layer with the pico de gallo, Three Jerks Jerky Chipotle Adobo Jerky, shredded cheese, olives, and scallions.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator covered for at least 2 hours to set. After the 2 hours is done, it is ready to be eaten.
- Face plant & enjoy!