Jerkified Bloody Mary30 Dec 18
We strongly believe that the only way to ring in the new year is by keeping the party going from the year before. Cure your hangover with this Jerkified Bloody Mary recipe. It will keep you feeling good from morning til’ night!
Jerkified Bloody Mary
Servings: 1 (double or triple the recipe for extra!)
Ingredients:¼ cup tomato juice
3 T vodka
1 T Worcestershire sauce
1 T hot sauce
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of ground black pepper
¼ lemon juice
1 cup of ice cubes
1 stalk of celery
1 lime wedge
Three Jerks Jerky
- First, pour your ice and tomato juice into your cup.
- Next, add the vodka, the Worcestershire, and the hot sauce.
- Lastly, add the salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Stir all of the contents in the drink with a stirrer so that everything is evenly mixed in.
- Garnish with celery, a lime wedge, Three Jerks Jerky, and a few olives.